Keith Spickelmier, Executive Chairman
- Mr. Spickelmier holds a B.A. from the University of Nebraska at Kearney and a J.D. from the University of Houston. He previously practiced law from 1986 to 2000. He was the co-founder of Mallard Cablevision, and the Founder and the Chairmen of Westside Energy Corporation ("Westside") which was sold in June 2008 for approx. $200mm in enterprise value. Mr. Spickelmier was also the co-founder of JK Acquisition, a special purpose acquisition company which traded on the American Stock exchange in 2006 with a $80mm offering. Mr. Spickelmier was the cofounder of Northbrook, the predecessor of Drift Lake Resources which is now Sintana Energy Inc.
Doug Manner, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Manner is a Founding Partner of Northbrook Energy LLC., prior to which he acted as Chief Executive Officer and Director of Westside, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Kosmos Energy, LLC. (a private energy company exploring for oil and gas in the offshore regions of West Africa), and as President and Chief Operating Officer of White Stone Energy, a Houston based oil and gas advisory firm. He is the Former COO of Gulf Canada Resources, managing operations in 20 countries with 150,000 boepd and the Former CEO of Bellwether Resources, (South America exploration) Mr. Manner previously held senior executive positions with Ryder Scott Petroleum Engineers and Amoco Production Company. Mr. Manner has served on the boards of directors for Gulf Midstream Services, ROC Oil Blizzard Energy, Rio Vista Energy, Resolute Energy, Cordero Energy, Zenas Energy and Petrovera Energy Company. Mr. Manner holds a Bachelor's of Science degree in mechanical engineering from Rice University and is a professional engineer certified by the Texas Board of Professional Engineers and the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta. He is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and a previous member of the Petroleum Society of Canada.
Carmelo Marrelli, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Marrelli is qualified as a Chartered Accountant and as a Certified General Accountant in Canada. He has over 15 years of experience of accounting experience and is an expert on preparing financial filings for public companies. Mr. Marrelli has acted as the Chief Financial Officer for several publicly listed junior mining companies.
David Cherry, President & Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Cherry is President and co-founder of PETROVEN, Inc., a privately held oil and gas exploration and development company. Previously, Mr. Cherry served as Vice President of American Public Energy Company which was an Amercian Stock Exchange listed company, where he supervised and directed all land activity within the company and supervised private placement programs. Mr. Cherry also previously served as Landman with Phillips Coal Company and Phillips Petroleum Company.
Sean Austin, Vice President, Controller, Secretary & Treasurer
- Mr. Austin has over 30 years of both domestic and international industry experience focused on finance, accounting and administration. Prior to joining Sintana, he was a Director, VP and Chief Financial Officer for Irvine Energy USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of a UK public company. At Westside Energy, working with Mr. Spickelmier and Mr. Manner, he was a Vice President, CFO, Secretary and Treasurer. For two decades, Mr. Austin was employed by HESS and held senior management positions in New York, London and Houston. From 1995 to 1999, he was Vice President and Corporate Controller and subsequently was Vice President - Worldwide E & P Finance and Administration. He holds a BBA in Accounting from Notre Dame, an MBA from the Amos Tuck School, Dartmouth College.
Greg Schlachter, Reservoir Engineering Manager
- Mr. Schlachter's most recent position was as a Reservoir Engineering Domain Champion covering the Peru/Colombia/Ecuador Geo-market for Schlumberger Wireline Services. His responsibilities included oversight of planning, real time support and subsequent final reports and presentations of results of all reservoir and production logging acquisition and data interpretation including formation pressures and sampling. Over the course of his 14 year career with Schlumberger, Mr. Schlachter advanced through various positions of increasing responsibilities with more complex technical challenges. In the 10 years prior to joining Schlumberger, he was employed by various service companies with duties including well site testing and evaluation, design of testing protocols and development of industry specific software.
Lee A. Pettigrew
- Mr. Pettigrew brings more than 20 years of investment banking experience specializing in oil & gas producers and the energy services industry to Mobius. After starting his career with First Boston Corporation in New York, Mr. Pettigrew subsequently joined Gordon Capital in its Toronto head office. He moved to Calgary to co-head Gordon's oil and gas efforts in 1992. In 1995, he was one of nine founders of Newcrest Capital, and led its oil and gas effort for five years before the firm was bought by TD Bank. After a two year period as a Managing Director in TD's Energy Group, Mr. Pettigrew joined Orion Securities as Managing Director of Energy, where he led several billion dollars of transactions for E&P and services companies. After Orion's sale to Macquarie Bank in 2007, Mr Pettigrew became a Managing Director of Energy for two years. In 2009, he founded Mercari Capital Ltd., with a mandate of principal-based investing in domestic and international junior oil and gas and services opportunities. Mr. Pettigrew is a graduate (with distinction) of the Richard Ivey School of Business Administration at the University of Western Ontario.